FIND YOUR LANGUAGE

miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Under the blanket...


It's Saturday, I didn't need to wake up early, but anyway I did.
There's something that doesn't let me sleep, you.
I can't stop thinking about the mornings that before opening my eyes, I touched your toes, that before feeling cold, I felt your warm skin, that before hearing anything, I heard you "good morning babe". And that was enough, enough for me to smile all day long, enough for making me feel full. Enough.
But now you aren't there, it is saturday morning and I woke up, I opened my eyes, I felt cold, I herd the neighbours shouting.
And you weren't there, you told me nothing. You're just gone.
And I miss you, I try to forget you, to erase all the moments we shared, all the words you said.
But I cant, I miss you, I close my eyes, I cover my head with the blanket.
But under the blanket i still missing you.

2 comentarios:

  1. Jajaj si, tiene fotos muy buenas!! Amo la fotografía asique por mi blog vas a encontrar siempre fotos, frases, cosas así..
    Te identifica? Qué bueno, me alegra mucho saber eso!
    Suerte :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Y una pregunta, sos de Argentina? Como escribís todo en inglés, digo..

    ResponderBorrar

Thaks a lot...