FIND YOUR LANGUAGE

martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Ashamed

When I first saw this picture, something felt strange inside of me.
We all have something that we hope we hadn't done, we all have something we would like to foget.
We all have a past that runs after us and tryes to catch you.
This is it. This is mine. I tried to be someone different, but i couldn't. I tried to let behind my past, but it appeared. I tried to be perfect and I got wrong the meaning, now I know that perfection isn't just hiding behind a perfect body and being a real loser that desn't work hard. I know that it isn't suffering hunger or hurting yourself, I know that if the rest can't know about it, there may be something wrong with it.

I was wrong. A 45 kilo body can't be happines when it separates you from the rest.

Work hard, work out, cut down on sugar or chocolate but don't loose your life.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thaks a lot...